Thursday, September 4, 2014

piCture pOlish - Imperial

Hellooo!

I have a freaking gorgeous polish on here tonight. This is 'Imperial' that was made in collaboration with the wonderful Jeanette from The Swatchaholic. I purchased this a little while ago and have worn it several times, each time trying to capture it accurately. Let's just say this is not an easy polish to photograph, but here we go anyway…


Imperial, picture polish, swatch

Imperial, picture polish, swatch
'Imperial' is such a beautiful royal purple colour. Just the right amount of red and blue to make the most perfect, saturated purple. As you may or may not know, I don't tend to wear much purple polish (no idea why, just a random thing), but I cannot get enough of this beauty. The gold shimmer and irregular flakes in it make it even more beautiful and complex. What an amazing job all these girls have done to make such a beauty - definitely an absolute favourite of mine.


'Imperial' is lovely to work with. 2 coats is all that is needed for full opacity. One thing to keep in mind is that this polish dries slightly matte, so top coat is a must (though in my opinion that is always the case!).


piCture pOlish is available from a whole bunch of places. Make sure you check out the piCture pOlish website, you can order this polish direct from them for $10 AUD or you can have a look at their list of distributors. You can also find piCture pOlish on instagramtwitter, facebookpinterest and YouTube.

9 comments :

  1. This is such a stunning polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is isn't it! From the moment I saw it on Jeanette's blog, I knew I would adore it - and I do :D

      Delete
  2. Freaking beautiful swatches buddy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks buddy! Was a right pain in the butt but I got there eventually :)

      Delete
  3. Oh wow this is really stunning! It looks great on you :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I just love the colour of it. Makes me happy :)

      Delete
  4. That is sweeeeet! <3
    It looks purple yet liliac: amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is the most beautiful purple! Love it and love your blog!
    I am happy to join your followers :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing all your comments and I read them all! Please don't leave links in the comments section, but if you want me to see your blog, email me the link and say hi :)