Sunday, September 28, 2014

Colors by Llarowe - Come Dance the Hora

Hello!

I'm still alive and I'm about 5 weeks away from my thesis being due so unfortunately I'm going to be all over the place for a little longer. Anywho, I have a quick post of a polish that I adore from Colors by Llarowe - 'Come Dance the Hora'.


Come Dance the Hora, Colors by Llarowe, swatch

Come Dance the Hora, Colors by Llarowe, swatch
'Come Dance the Hora' is a silver linear holo polish with various sizes of royal blue hex glitters. It is GORGEOUS! There's nothing really subtle about this polish, but I think the blue glitters in there just off-set the silver holo perfectly.


This polish is really buildable on its own, but a few coats might be needed. I think I used 3 here and you can see that's enough.


Colors by Llarowe polishes are available from Llarowe (obviously), but it is also available on Harlow & Co. These babies sell out seriously fast though! Luckily Leah Ann does pre-orders reasonably often though. Keep an eye on Llarowe's Twitter andFacebook pages for details on restocks etc.

2 comments :

  1. This is a real stunner! It looks amazing. :-)

    Good luck with your thesis my fingers are crossed for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is isn't it?! And thank you! My fingers are desperately crossed too when they're not typing frantically :)

      Delete

I love hearing all your comments and I read them all! Please don't leave links in the comments section, but if you want me to see your blog, email me the link and say hi :)