Thursday, May 1, 2014

Zoya - Chita

Hi hi!

I have a super dooper fast post today as I'm currently in bed sick. I would just like to show you what I am wearing at this moment. I am back to wearing Zoya Pixie Dusts because I simply can't get enough of them. This is Zoya 'Chita'.


Chita, Zoya Pixie Dust, swatch
I love 'Chita' for many more reasons than I can even list. Basically, you all need this polish. 'Chita' is a beautiful forrest green with silver micro glitter in it. So, so much love for this polish.


'Chita' is super easy to apply and is beautifully opaque. I barely needed more than one coat, but I added a 2nd coat for the texture as much as anything. This polish was a little thick, but completely workable. Pure gorgeousness in a bottle :)


Thanks for popping by! And thanks Mimi for helping me get my hands on these babies <3

4 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. It really is! I'm so impressed by how gorgeous all the Pixie Dusts are :)

      Delete
  2. It is just stunning... I want it toooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this polish. so gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing all your comments and I read them all! Please don't leave links in the comments section, but if you want me to see your blog, email me the link and say hi :)