Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Lincoln Park After Dark - OPI

Hi everyone!

We have had a busy weekend with a quick trip home to Wellington for a very important family occasion. I'm so glad that we could go home to be with our family at this time. Anyway, these are the nails that I wore last week. This is again, one of my first polishes that I got and so it always has had a special little place in my heart - 'Lincoln Park After Dark' by OPI.


Just as last week I said I loved wearing red, there is something about wearing really dark polishes too. It took me a long time to get up enough courage to wear dark polish when I was new to nail polish, but now I absolutely love it. 'Lincoln Park After Dark' appears black in lower lighting, but is in fact a super dark purple colour, which I think just takes the edge off to remove the starkness of a pure black.


I used 2 easy coats of 'Lincoln Park After Dark' for this mani. I also used some 2mm square studs from the Born Pretty Store for my accent nail.


Thanks for popping by, and I promise life will settle down and blogging will become more regular soon!!

1 comment :

  1. Wow!!! This is so pretty. I love the color and the design. Its unique but classy indeed. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing all your comments and I read them all! Please don't leave links in the comments section, but if you want me to see your blog, email me the link and say hi :)