Sunday, February 23, 2014

A Special Mani for a Special Man

Hi all!

Another quick post today. This is a mani I did last weekend for our quick trip to Wellington. Without getting into too much detail, this mani was done to honour someone incredibly special to me…


As the base for this mani, I used Enchanted Polish 'Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds' and I then stamped on top using MoYou plate 11 from the Artist Collection with a-england 'Perceval' and Color Club 'Beyond'.


Thanks for stopping by x

4 comments :

  1. I really like the Enchanted polish you used. I also like the stamping with the two colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning. I love the polishes you used for stamping xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing all your comments and I read them all! Please don't leave links in the comments section, but if you want me to see your blog, email me the link and say hi :)