Saturday, December 28, 2013

NOTD - Enchanted Polish 'Disco Barbie' & MoYou stamping

Merry Christmas! Hope everyone had a lovely restful break. I spent mine at home with my family which was lovely. It's so nice being at home, other than the fact that it feels like Winter here! I just have a quick mani to show you today that I wore earlier in December when my MoYou stamping plates arrived and I had to test them ASAP.


MoYou Artist 11, stamping, Enchanted Polish, Disco Barbie
I used Enchanted Polish 'Disco Barbie' for the base and then stamped on top of it using Color Club 'Beyond' and MoYou plate 11 from the Artist Collection. I used the area around her hair for both of these images.


First up I need to mention how impressed I am with my MoYou plates. Not only are the full sized images incredibly beautiful, but they are easier than I expected to use - as far as getting the part of the image I wanted onto my nails etc. 'Disco Barbie' was also really great. I barely needed the second coat I used, as it was so opaque.


I am really keen to get some more MoYou plates, especially some full sized images, so please let me know any that you recommend! If you haven't seen them, make sure you have a look at their website - fair warning though, you may want to buy EVERYTHING!

3 comments :

  1. My first MoYou plates arrived yesterday, I haven't tested them yet, but I'm already impressed by the lovely package.
    I chose Pro Collection 06 XL for the cutest dandelion design (will definitely wear it for my birthday in less than a week) and Princess collection 10 for the puzzle design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy birthday for next week! I have that pro one and used the dandelion design first. It's so pretty! Ooo I'll have to have a look at that princess one, thanks :)

      Delete
  2. I just ordered three plates and i cant wait for them to get here :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing all your comments and I read them all! Please don't leave links in the comments section, but if you want me to see your blog, email me the link and say hi :)