Sunday, November 3, 2013

Charming - Cult Nails

Hello!

How are you? I am one exam down and I can't wait for these babies to be over in a week or so, so I can get back to nails and blogging! I got home from my exam yesterday and the first thing I did was file my nails down. I know I'm crazy busy when my nails get way too long. Anywho… I have a lovely Cult Nails polish to show you today. This is 'Charming'.


Charming, Cult Nails, swatch
I have to say, purple is not a colour that I generally grab to wear on my nails. I am constantly wanting to buy purple polish though. Well I really enjoyed wearing 'Charming' as something different. It is really unique and is an absolute pain to photograph accurately! It is packed with incredibly fine shimmer that appears blue in some lights, but pink in other lights. It has an almost electric feel to it at times while remaining soft and pretty.

'Charming' was really easy to work with. Very smooth and self-leveling. The first couple of coats are very sheer but it is opaque by 3 coats (though there are four on my right hand for photography purposes).

Cult Nails is available from their website and from a few other places. I have just looked on the Cult Nails website and 'Charming' appears not to exist anywhere, but it is currently still available from Nail Polish Canada for $12.

4 comments :

  1. Good luck with the rest of your exams. I have this polish, but have yet to get around to wearing it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! Yea I have to say it went unworn for a long time with me too. It is gorgeous though!

      Delete
  2. Your nails look great that length. Charming is one of those Cult Nails colors that I kick myself for not picking up. I already did my November spending, but maybe Nail Polish Canada will still have it next month. Crossed fingers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm crossing my fingers for you too! I didn't get it for a while and then I thought I would regret it too. Glad I got it in the end :)

      Delete

I love hearing all your comments and I read them all! Please don't leave links in the comments section, but if you want me to see your blog, email me the link and say hi :)