Friday, August 9, 2013

Kismet - Color Club

Holy moly, where does time go?! I forgot to post yesterday! Well tonight I have a couple of pics of Color Club 'Kismet'. Depending on how long you've been following me, you may or may not know that my middle name is in fact Kismet (much to my friends' amusement when I was younger). Due to its meaning, which I love, I also have Kismet tattooed on my wrist, so naturally I HAD to have this polish and I finally got it a few weeks back (see this Color Club 'Halo Hues' mani).


Color Club, Kismet, swatch

Color Club, Kismet, swatch
I love it. We all should know by now that holos are my weakness in life (along with multichromes). I love ALL THE HOLOS! 'Kismet' is a really pretty soft gold that is really wearable. It appears to almost have a slight olive/green cast to it that I really like.

Formula was really easy with 'Kismet' too. I used 2 coats with a regular base coat and these pictures are also with top coat (as you can see the holo effect is still outrageously brilliant).

Until next time... x

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love hearing all your comments and I read them all! Please don't leave links in the comments section, but if you want me to see your blog, email me the link and say hi :)