Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Red Lights Ahead... Where? - OPI

I have officially finished this semester with my last exam this morning! WOO! But along with that awesome feeling, comes a complete feeling of being entirely lacking in any functional brain cells! Basically I'm not making much sense this afternoon so this is just going to be short and sweet :)

This is another polish from OPI's Holland collection. This is 'Red Lights Ahead... Where?' and it is a magnificent coral leaning red. LOVE!




Red Lights Ahead... Where?, OPI swatch
I love wearing any type of red polish! 'Red Lights Ahead... Where?' is a bit more summery due to the coral undertones. Mmmmhhmmmmm...



Red Lights Ahead... Where?, OPI swatch
The coral comes out a little more in this lower ambient light.


Basically this polish is awesome. One coat gave pretty full opacity, but I popped on another one to make it all smooth and pretty.

Anyway, now that I'm on holiday for a bit, I'm going to have a go at some different polish techniques and hopefully, if the sun ever comes out, get some swatching done because I have just about nothing left to post :s

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love hearing all your comments and I read them all! Please don't leave links in the comments section, but if you want me to see your blog, email me the link and say hi :)