Friday, June 15, 2012

Gummy Worm - Enchanted Polish

Study study study... Blah blah blah...


So today I have a quick little post about a polish from an indie brand that I have fallen for in a big way. Yes Enchanted Polish, you have stolen my heart... So first up I will show you guys 'Gummy Worm'.



Gummy Worm, Enchanted Polish, swatch
This is the first Enchanted Polish that really caught my attention. 'Gummy Worm' is a sort of acid green holo with a yellowy gold duochrome thing happening.



Gummy Worm, Enchanted Polish, swatch
'Gummy Worm' is like the more toxic looking version of Dollish Polish 'Master Chief' and we all know how much I LOVED that polish! I found it near impossible to get the full holo effect in these pics, it's a bit more obvious in real life.



Gummy Worm, Enchanted Polish, swatch
At the top of my nails you can see the yellow that comes out to play. This seems to be more obvious indoors in artificial light.



Gummy Worm, Enchanted Polish, swatch
This is 'Gummy Worm' indoors in ambient lighting and you can see that the green softens and becomes really rather beautiful.


'Gummy Worm' had easy and hassle-free application. Two very easy coats for full opacicity, end of story. No aqua base needed, no dulling with top coats... Holo just the way I like it.


Enchanted Polish is available from Llarowe and Harlow & Co. and both of these just restocked so there should be at least some beauties left (and yes I picked up some more of these pretties). They are $15USD a pop.

2 comments :

  1. This is such a beautiful shade of green!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! I love how it's nice and bright but kinda soft at the same time! lol. Glad you like it :)

      Delete

I love hearing all your comments and I read them all! Please don't leave links in the comments section, but if you want me to see your blog, email me the link and say hi :)